Friday, September 11, 2009

Wanna Be On Short?!

America's Next Top Model is already air yesterday on CWTV and it's already Cycle 13!
What INTERESTING in this cycle is Tyra Banks as the creator and judge give a change to the short girls!
She casting the 5'7'' ( 170 cm ) under!
At the first time I heard about this, I'm like is she out of her mind? Because short girl will never make it in the modeling industry, and I think it just for the good tv, because ANTM have always gave us shocking news like when Heather Kuzmich ( Cycle 9 ) who has asperger syndrom ( mild version of Austism ), then there is Whitney Thompson ( Cycle 10 Winner ) she is the first plus size model winner! And the last contestant that makes us really shock is Isis King ( Cycle 11 ) who is transgender! That's why when the first time I heard about Petite model in cycle 13, I just over it!
But then when I see the promo picture on
CWTV.COM, I take back my word! They are unique, beautiful and FIERCE!!!
Here I give you their pictures :


Ashley Howard (22)
5'6''


Align CenterBianca Richardson ( 21 )
5'7''


Brittany Markert ( 21 )
5'5''


Courtney Davies ( 22 )
5'4''


Erin Wagner ( 18 )
5'6''


Jennifer An ( 23 )
5'5''


Kara Vincent ( 19 )
5'7''


Laura Kirkpatrick ( 19 )
5'6''


Lisa Ramos ( 19 )
5'5''


Lulu Baithwaithe ( 19 )
5'7''


Nicole Fox ( 18 )
5'7''


Rachel Echelberger ( 18 )
5'5''


Rae Weisz ( 21 )
5'6''


Sundai Love ( 18 )
5'3''



There they are! The 14 Contestant of America's Next Top Model, hope the show will be the Interesting, Funny, Stylist and Edgy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment